Monday, July 22, 2013

Sony MDR E8LP vs Sony MDR E818LP

Random Comparison

I have been a fan of Sony earphones. However, Sony MDR E8LP just ruined it. Bought it two days back from Sony store and probably I was the first one as these were launched the same day in Mumbai  (were launched on Flipkart few days back, however only deliverable in Bangalore). I was so disappointed with the output, that I went back to the same store in evening and purchased Sony MDR E818LP (my fav for 3 years). MDR E8LP provide an output similar to basic earphones that you get in the box with most of the phones e.g. Nokia. There is no bass and the sound has no depth. Sony calls it 'light weight'. I call it cheap. The plastic used is lighter and cheaper than E818LP. I won't recommend this. Infact, you can buy a pair of E818LP any day, as its many times better and a few bucks cheaper. E8LP costs Rs. 490 (around $10) and E818LP costs Rs. 390 (around $8).


Sony MDR E818LP
Sony MDR E8LP

No comments:

Post a Comment