Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Plugged in, not charging

Random Fix


Are you a victim of this frustrating message that says 'Plugged in, not charging'?
And you tried countless solutions spilled over the internet but nothing worked?

I have been there too. And done that.

Finally, in one of those hopeless moments I tried this random thing. I clicked on the battery indicator and changed the 'power plan'. Yes, that silly and simple! And it worked for me :)
A few days later I had the same issue, and I again changed the power plan and it worked. FYI, my Dell has two options - Balanced and Power Saver.

If above does not work for you, jump back to Google by clicking "Plugged in, not charging"

Please leave a comment if this works for you. It will help others looking for a solution, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment