Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Screenshot while watching video (Android)

Android Tip

While watching a movie, have you ever felt like taking a snapshot of a beautiful still in the movie? Happens to me quite a lot. At that time, holding down Home button and volume down is a stupid idea. I am not even sure if that works for a video.


I researched a lot of apps on Play store and tried quite a few things with MX Player, but didn't succeed.
In the end I found the feature laying there in my phone itself, in the default 'Video Player' app, if you have Samsung phone with Jelly Bean. The screenshot button is right there at the top, both in vertical and horizontal modes.



1 comment:

  1. Aplikasinya ini berat ndak ya dibuat android?
    Saya lagi butuh aplikasi apa saja yang penting mengenai video buat android nih.
    makasih ya infonya :)

    ReplyDelete